Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Things I'm Into This Week




Of A Kind - Now that I am a newsletter fiend, Of A Kind is my recent favorite read. Luckily I don't have to wait an entire week, instead they start off the week with their recommendations and what they are up too. Do yourself a favor and subscribe. Also, the recommend they greatest fashion choices. 

Pom Pom Earrings - I've been into this earrings for a long time. They've been sitting in my cart for over a year simply because I've worn stud earrings my whole life. To update my look and my earring game, I can't wait to try them on. Here's to hoping that don't look ridiculous on me.

Universal Thread - Have you seen the newest fashion collaboration at Target?! I'm so into Universal Thread, I want everything in the collection. Have you known about this line at Target, apparently I'm pretty late to the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...