Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My Dear Readers

How have you been? I know it's been awhile since I've posted in this space and it's not that I don't want to be here but life has gotten a little bit in the way. Work seems to be taking up more and more time and I've somehow managed to take on more work with several several side projects. I've been trying to take a few breaks from technology to enjoy more of life but I do miss it here. I'm in the middle of doing a massive update to the blog, I've purchased my domain and hopefully will be transferring everything to the new site soon. Hope all is well wherever you may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...