Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Spring Intentions

Last April/May I started writing about quarterly intentions, personally accomplishing smaller projects is much easier to start than a bigger more intimidating goal. The first three, I'm proud that almost a year later I'm still sticking too. I memorized a poem, my answer to questions like 'how are you?' no longer include the word busy but with responses like I'm loving the silent reading club I'm in (which of course always includes weird reactions) and I watch way less television at night. When October hit, I had the same intention and while I only completed one of three goals, I was happy with the small changes I have made over the last year. To keep at it, I'd like to continue this series every season. Over the last few years my schedule has gotten a little chaotic, I keep adding projects and programs to my work day so breakfast has been on the go and I hate it! Planning breakfasts and giving myself that extra fifteen minutes to actually sit down and enjoy a little bit of silence would make my day infinitely better. What are you working towards this spring? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...