Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Morning

Six months ago I started a collaboration with a community organization. And while I was looking forward to the end result, I've sort of been a mess since then. I wanted to execute this program perfectly, I was worried it would not end up how the other party wanted it to be. So for the last several months I have been anxiously awaiting this week. It was a great success but I'm exhausted from the anxiety of it all, I'm just glad I will be able to go to sleep a little more soundly tonight. There is still quite a bit of programming to plan out for the summer and a few other big projects happening next month, but the weight of this week's events has been so heavy and now that it's finally lifted I already feel better. So cheers to a relaxing weekend and enjoying what's left of the spring season. As you know Palm Springs is already starting to get warm and I'm not into it. What are your plans for the weekend? See you Monday:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...