Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Morning...

Cheers to making it to Friday! Did you have smooth and easy week? I hope so, mine wasn't to great! I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, I haven't exactly been in the best mood lately. Between not feeling too great combined with ungrateful/annoying library patrons and parents letting their kids damage $150 of newly published books and fighting with me about it, I've had enough of this week. I'm ready to get my apartment back in order (keeping my fingers crossed the dry-wall is back up by the time I get home from work), put away the left over Christmas decorations, binge Mindhunters (I'm really late on this one), work on a few projects podcast and blog related and finish reading a terrible retelling of The Great Gatsby. What are you up too?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...