Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Morning

Good morning readers, how are you?! I woke up this morning completely ready for the new year. Not to say that 2017 has been a bad year because it wasn't, it was just a year of soul searching for me, professionally and personally. It was the year of hanging out on the sidelines, a little unsure of things and questioning everyone and everything coming at me. And before this turns into a lengthy post on life, (I promise I'm saving that for the next few weeks as we close in on this year), I just want to say, I can't believe I'm still here. Sit and Stay Awhile is still kicking at seven years old. There were times where I was ready to call it quits and move on with my life. But this space, there's something about it I just can't part with. It's helped me grow in so many ways. So even if I walked away, the blog is apart of who I am. So get cozy and stay awhile because it's only about to get better. Have a lovely weekend and see you next week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...