Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Morning

This week's plans were to catch up with Game of Thrones, but that didn't happen. The plan was to power through seasons five and six, by the way the ending of season four?! Without spoiling it, I definitely didn't see a particular character dying. Every time I reach the end of a season, I want to give up, what's the point when main players are killed off?! Between work, catching up with reading for book clubs and working on projects outside the library, I've basically been going to sleep right after dinner. How are you? Where have you been traveling? I've been stuck with summer reading program events and activities, which is fun, I just wish there could be a two week hiatus so I can take a break. At least our attendance is through the roof. Weekend plans include trying to bang out the last two seasons of Game of Thrones, so I'm ready for Sunday night and cooking up a few new dishes! What are your weekend plans? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...