Tuesday, July 11, 2017

5 Things In My Fridge

Five Things I Always Keep in My Fridge: 

I use lemon in just about everything from seasoning chicken and fish to pasta, I add lemon whenever a recipes allows for it. I also add lemon to water and teas for extra flavor!

When it comes to drinks, it's pretty much water, tea or alcohol. When water gets a little too boring, add fruit or herbs to it, my favorite additives are mint and lemon. It's really refreshing!

Asian is probably my favorite cuisine and since I'm constantly in a hurry, I always make sure to have these around. To eat alone or heat them up and add them to a stir-fry, they are a staple in my dinner plans during the week.

Since I'm not really a big meat eater, I stick to chicken and eggs for my protein intake. I basically cannot live without this rosemary chicken. Mix it in a salad or pair it with veggies or a pasta dish, it's always a hit.

When it comes to my sweet tooth, I always crave a little something after dinner. I don't feel too guilty when I indulge in this cherry chocolate chip soy ice cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading Ladies

Five Things to Know About Bernadette Marie: 1. Trained and completed two degrees, an AAS in Communication Design and BFA in Textile S...